Friday, July 13, 2007

Busy day.

There are few people in the office today.
Why?? Because many staffs were way on business trip.
There are also staffs who took a holiday.
But I am very busy, because many guests came to my office.
I have to serve come coffee, tee.And I have to make some copies and get the phone.

But I have something else to do !!!!!!
But my work is actually easy to do.
I am working about computer virus now.
I am developing a system to detect computer virus.
And I am doing experiment now.
But it takes a long long time to do the experiments.
At least it takes 30 minutes per one experiment.
I have to do it 16times.
That is to say, it take 8 hours to do all experiments!!
Oh my got.....................

1 comment:

Tina said...

A lot to do at work, if you are here i wanna know more about what you doing. Ok? It sounds interesting, maybe i took you at the airport with my mom.