Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Greeting

There is a pond near my apartment.
So I take a walk about a hour every morning, if it's not bad weather.

II continue this for about 4months.
I always meet there same people.
Like me, the people who take a walk around the pond are almost elder people. I mean they is like a grandmother, grandfather for me.

While I walk every day,
we discovered each other.
When we meet, we say "Good morning" each other.Greeting is very nice, I think.
It makes me feel better from morning.
And I can be nice feeling all day.
Japanese people hardly make the usual greetings between unknown people each other.
But it's not good, I think.
So it's nice for me to exchange greetings in the morning, I think.


In Germany, if someone sneezes, another people around him/her says "Gesundheit", even if each don't know.I like this habit.

I will continue exchange a greetings while walking.
Because, to get to know people and exchange greetings is very very wonderful.

No comments: