Sunday, March 16, 2008

Taipei



Next weekend, I will go to Taiwan.
It will be twice for me to go there.
It's just trip, not business :D

Recently I have been busy my work, so I haven't been able to prepare for this trip.
Thus, I had to prepare for this weekend. And now, I'm ready, I think.

According to weather forecast,it will be rainy day in Taiwan.
I'm very sorry to know that. But it's ok, only if I can spend wonderful time there.

I took these pictures when I went to Taiwan before.
First picture is emergency exit.
It's funny, because legs are much longer than Japanese one.
It seems to rush, isn't it??
Next picture is... actually I don't know. This was in the city.

When I go there, I will take many picutres :D

1 comment:

nordwolke said...

The leg which already is in the exit door is very loooong! :)
I can't wait to see more pictures. Have you received my e-mail? What are your plans for Germany and do you like my offer?