Monday, March 3, 2008

Thinking

Recently I consider about my life.Is this my routine work really good for me??
When I was employed by the president, he said to me"I don't think that I'd love to complete this system. What I wanna know is whether this system is really needed by society. So I want you to check it."
Then I had been checking this system for 1year.And I reported to my boss that this system has many problem and it's difficult to be sold as System.
But the president seems not to want to give up.Actually, this work would be finished last summer, but president decided to continue it by me, without my permission.(Of course, it's natural that he's president. But I think he should have had some meeting and so on...)It was very shocking for me. I believed that I could do new job. Why do I wanna quit this job?? Because our company can't get benefit until this system is completed and sold...It is hard for me to continue such as not seeing the future...
And I seem to have to continue it for more 1year....Isn't it really vain time??There are many many problems yet, so I judged that this system isn't needed by society.If there are high probability to complete, I should work on it. But it's not so....I think it is vain time.Our employer don't think that making this system is good.How should I keep my motivation of this work in this such mood??Ohhh, I can't know what to do.

1 comment:

nordwolke said...

I am sorry to read that you are not satisfied with your job currently. I know how you feel. I also did a job I was not satisfied with ...