Monday, July 6, 2009

Beginning of week.

Today is a beginning of new week.
Maybe it'll be hard week for me again.
But I have to do my job, I actually don't wanna do that though.


In last weekend, I watched DVD of "Supernatural First season" with my boyfriend.
SuperNatural First season is very old, but it's nice for me.

Actually I watched this DVD in this winter, when I visited my friend in Germany.
But I couldn't watch all of them.

So I bought this DVD last month, and I was going to watch it. But I couldn't watch, because I was very very busy.


Further my boyfriend haven't ever watched before. He had wanted to watch it.
And he became a fan of Supernatural, hehe :)

I wanna buy another series of supernatural's DVD, but it's very expensive. So I think it takes long time for me to get one :(

1 comment:

Tina said...

Oi いもうと ( i hope it´s right. Is it "little Sister"

Sorry to hear that you are busy all the time. But good to hear you had Supernatural Weekend. Oh, i´m so glad that you watched it and that your boyfriend became a fan,too. Did you watched it in Japanese or English? The last Season i saw was Season 4. I oh sooo love the boys. But we have not much "Merchandise" here. Tell me, how much does "Supernatural" cost in Japan? Haha, and i was the one where you watched it last winter. Oh, it´s almost 6 Month ago... a long time. Miss you. Lots of hugs, Tina