Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Lack of sleep.

I can't sleep well recently. I think it might be from stress.

Actually I only slept about a hour yesterday.
I wanna sleep, but I can't.
I wake up soon when I fall asleep :(

Should I go to see a doctor??


But I don't feel my body is not good.
Of course, I feel tired, but I think it's a big probrem.

When I finish now project, I wanna go trip to Germany!!!

Oh, it is 7th July today.
In Japan, we call today "Tanabata."
Tanabata is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanabata
or
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanabata

If the weather is good, we can see the beautiful milky way.
But it's cloudy today. So I can't see it today :(
Haha, of course, I have to work until late.
So I can't see milky way even if the weather is good or not.
The weather has nothing to do with me :(

2 comments:

Tina said...

One hour is nothing. Did you tried milk with honey? Or count sheeps? Hope you have a better sleep when you finished your project. And i think, you only need a doctor when you feel bad. Know what i mean?

Thanks for the links of Tanabata. :-)

Miss you.

Tina said...

Bye the way... you want to go to Germany again? Really? Oh, it would be soooo good to see you again.