Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A memorial service

Today morning, I watched a memorial service of Michel Jackson on TV news.

I have hardly listened to his music, but he is very very famous singer.
And I know his music well.

It's natural, so I don't need to write. But I wanna write this.
Someone's death is very very sad.
If someone is family or friends, it's very very sad and I can't describe beyond the words.
Even if someone is people who hasn't any relation with me directly, it's very very sad.

I felt sad and cried just a little bit from morning because of Micheal's news.
Taking this occasion to his death, I am going to listen to his music .


I am thinking of him and praying for him in this time of loss.

1 comment:

Tina said...

I watched the Memorial Service for him, too. And i cried when his daughter talks about him. While writing this i get goose bumps. It´s really sad. I know his music since a long long time. He was really the King of Pop.