Friday, July 3, 2009

Friday.

Finally, it's a Friday.
This week was very very severe for me, too.
Maybe this hard work seems to be continued about 2months.

Now it's 7:00am. And I have already been at my office.
Actually, I arrived at my office 6:45.
And I cleaned up office, made some coffee, checked e-mail, and I am writing this weblog.

Why did I come to my office so early??
There are some reasons. First, a person who always come to office earliest is absent today.
Next, earlier time is very very quiet in the office, because there is no person, so I can concentrate on my work.

Maybe I will go back to home about 23:00, so today is very very long day for me.
But I will do my best!!

1 comment:

Tina said...

A long day at work. But i understand what you mean with "a quiet office". Hope you where early home than 11 p.m.

Hugs and miss you, Tina