Monday, October 22, 2007

Cocoa

I'm sorry, I will show some pic tomorrow or day after tomorrow!!
Colored leaves are very beautiful,
so I wanna show you!! But please give me some time!!



Recently it is very very cold in my hometown.
So I often drink Cocoa :D
It's very yummy and I can relax when I drink it.
I love cocoa.



Neulich ist es sehr sehr kalt in mein stadt.
Deshalb tinke ich oft Kakao.
Es ist sehr lecker und ich kann relax, als ich es trinke.
Ich liebe Kakao!!

Cocoa I like is this .....
Kakao ich liebe ist da...



Oh, I forgot...

The day before yesterday, I bought this Halloween stuff!!

Der Tag vor gestern habe ich diese Halloween Sache gekauft!!


2 comments:

nordwolke said...

Mmmh ... Kakao.
Für "den Tag vor gestern" kannst Du einfach "Vorgestern" sagen! :)

chihiro said...

>beadexplorer
Oh, vielen Dank!!
Ach, so "Tag vor gestern" ist Vorgestern!!