Thursday, October 11, 2007

Stressful

I'm sorry, I can't write yesterday's happening in German. So I will write in English.
Yesterday I had a meeting about my work with my boss.My work is to develop unknown computer virus detection system. It is very difficult, I think.Our staffs have been studying this work for 3years. And from this March, I began to do this job.
My boss said."If we can't have a good result or idea until September, we finish this work.".Now we don't have any good idea and result. But I continue this work. Why??The reason is for the money.
So I can't work with fun and passion. Not only my boss but also all staffs don't help me.Furthermore, they say."If you can't complete the system, our company can't get benefit ".If they think so, they should help me, I think. But they don't.
In spite of it, my boss said."You don't seem you have fun and passion".
Why can I have fun and passion in my job in this surround??
It's very stressful.I wanna go to study abroad asap!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh - it doesn´t sounds good!!!!!!!!! I wish you all the best for the following days!!!!!!1

nordwolke said...

That is strange that no one wants to help you. That is no good company to work in. You could get ill if you continue working there. Where do you want to study?

chihiro said...

>red arrow.
Vielen Dank!
It was very bad day this day, but it's ok!!

>beadexplorer
Vielen Dank für deinem comment.
Yes, I think it isn't good company...
wanna go study in Germany!!
I wanna learn more German.