Thursday, October 25, 2007

I wanna be back.

It is foggy today.It is very dangerous to drive in it. So I have to flash to the light!!
I feel this week is very long!!Today is Thursday, but I am very tired as if today is Saturday.Why?? I don't know, but perhaps I think because I had a lot of things to do this week.I had a meeting this week.When I have a meeting, I have to make some documents. It actually is not easy.And I had to search some patent .It is very hard to search and understand patent.Patent is written in difficult Japanese.I think people should write plain Japanese.....Not only searching but also doing experiment...Furthermore, I played the piano every day at least 2hours after work.Oh-uh, I'm surely that I am tired...Uhhh I have to come to work tomorrow... I wanna take a holiday...No-no, I wanna back home today.

2 comments:

nordwolke said...

Patents are difficult to read in German as well. My husband has to do with patents in his profession.

Only one more day in Japan and then you will be able to enjoy your weekend.

chihiro said...

>beadexplorer
Ja, Patent is very difficult!!

Thank you and I hope you can be good weekend, too:D