Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Tongue twister

Yesterday I ate chocolate which shape is seashell.
It was very yammy.

Gestern habe ich Schokolade , wessen Form ist Schalentier , gegessen.
Das ist sehr lecker!!

So I remember this tongue twister.....

She sells seashells by the seashore.
The shells she sells are surely seashells.
So if she sells shells on the seashore.
I'm sure she sells seashore shells.

it's very difficult....
Kannst du das sprechen??
Es gibt viele "Tongue twister" in Japan.
(Ich weiss nicht das wort "Tongue twister" aufDeutsch.)

Namamugi namagome namatamago.
Tonarino kyakuha yoku kakikuu kyakuda.

1 comment:

nordwolke said...

Das Wort "Tongue Twister" heißt Zungenbrecher auf Deutsch. Der Berühmteste ist:
"Fischers Fritze fischt frische Fische, frische fische fischt Fischers Fritz." Der ist aber auch schön:
"Der Whiskeymixer mixt den Whiskey fuer den Whiskeymixer
Fuer den Whiskeymixer mixt der Whiskeymixer den Whiskey"

It is kind that you asked me if you can link to my blog from your blag. Of course, you can. I would be pretty happy! :)