Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Birthday Card

It is sunny day today..The temperature is 30 degrees.Although it has already been September!!very hot. I seems to melt :(
But I catch a cold, actually.We have some legend in Japan.
Like this :"Stupid catches a cold in summer!"Oh-no. I am stupid??hehe. ja, I am stupid girl!!

Yesteday I wrote a birthday card to my friend's brother!This card has a button.If he pushes this button, the song rings!!The song is "Happy birthday to you".It's funny,Aber ich habe eine Sorge!!Oh mistook. I have one worry thing.It is....Maybe the birthday card will be put in many many parcels and letter. Maybe its button will be pushed by other parcels.I wonder the birthday song is ringing in the airplane!!When I imagine it, I wanna laugh. :D

1 comment:

Tina said...

I laugh to... haha, and they search in the plane where are the sound from. *laughing* He will be very happy next week. You know, he likes you.