Monday, September 24, 2007

Sweets of HalloWeen




Last week, I bought some sweets of HalloWeen. Are these cute?? The first picture is case of pumpkin. The time I bought, there were some marshmallows of pumpkin shape. But I put some candies in it.The second is baumkuchen. The baumkuchen is made of pumpkin. I haven't eaten it yet. I will eat tomorrow.The last is tacos chips!! This was very tasty. I like tacos so much. I like not only tacos but hot food!!
Halloween is 31th October. I'm looking forward to it.Although I won't do any special thing, I like Halloween.When I was junior high school student at English class,I was taught about "Halloween". We should ask our ALT(means foreign English teacher)."Trick or treat??". If we could ask very well, ALT gave us some chocolates. At the time, there were few students could speaks English well. But I knew a little word. So I asked ALT. "Give me more chocolates". The teacher laughed and gave me more it. After then, my classmates imitated me and asked ALT. "Give me more chocolates". Because of it, ALT was lack of chocolates :D It was funny memory.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,this is NOMU from mixi.How do you do??
I came your blog!!
As for me,when I was junior high school same,I made a HalloWeen from pumpkin!(This ghost(I mean Pumpkin with face) has something name??I don't know.)
In this year,I will try to make again!!