Thursday, September 13, 2007

Geschenk


Gestern habe ich ein Geschenk von Deutschland erhalten. Als ich zu Haus angekommen habe, war ich sehr müde und fühlte Stress.Aber ich freute mich, als ich es gefunden habe.

There were many sweets in the parcel!!And there was doll, owl( like a hedwig of Harry potter), Harry Potter's cards and CD.From then, I listend to this CD.This CD is kölner music!Although I don't know the title, I like it very much,Diese CD gefält mir gut!!

After I picked all goods up the parcel, my cat entered in it.Haha, its box is too small for him.Do I send this parcel to Germany??


3 comments:

Tina said...

Today i got a parcel from Japan, but no Bonz in it :-( but Hello Kitty, thanks soooooo much. I am sooooo happy, and Leonie used at first the Pflaster. I wanna make a new entry on weekend. And i hope we can talk via mns. I miss you.

chihiro said...

Hi Tina.

I'm glad to arrive my paracel at you. Yes I hope we talk on msn!!

Anonymous said...

I think your cat like boxes :-)