Monday, September 10, 2007

Destiny or miracle or just coincidence??

I feel sleepy every Monday.And I think many people so.
Furthermore it is rainy day in Japan.
I am very very very very very very sleepyyyyyy.



I often think the destiny , a coincidence and miracle, recently.Why??
Because I often see many people every day.
For example, when I go to the town, there are many people there.
When I take the train, there are many people, tooBut I don't talk to them. Even if we talk, it is just simply words.For example, weather or greetings and so on.Perhaps we will not become friend.

It is said that there are 6.5billion people in the world.Of course I can't meet all people in the world.Maybe I meet and talk to just a few people..But...though there are so many people who I don't know in the world, people who we can meet and become friends must be "destiny".Not miracle, not just a coincidence, it's a DESTINY.

So I think relationship between people is very important.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Our Relationship is very important to me. And i also think like you do.