Saturday, September 22, 2007

Saturday Working

In spite of Saturday, I am working now.Warum??Weil... Oh I can't explain in German.Because our company took holidaysbeforehand.Actually, we couldn't take a holiday on 16th and 18th August.But our company made these days as holidays.Because, if these days are holidays, we could have 9 continual holidays!So our boss decided to make them as holidays.By that, I could go to Germany:DSo we have to work instead of these holidays that we took beforehand.And next Saturday, too.That's the way it goes.

1 comment:

Jose said...

QUE-SER-SER

Or as we say in Spanish "Que sera, sera".

Hello, I am a new friend of Tina and I follow her blog daily, I read about you and decided to come and visit you and introduce myself. Have a nice day and hope to hear from you.