Saturday, September 29, 2007

STRONGER

What should I do to become strong person??My work is to develop unknown computer virus detection system. But there are no good method to make it.So, our bosses are going to quit this job, and my boss was going to make me another job from next October.And I hope so.But.... but from next October, I have to continue developing this system again.There are few people who agree to develop this system in my company.But our company is being given investment money by prefecture.So, someone have to continue developing this system. And someone is me....This is work and I have to do it.Although I know it, but I don't wanna do it.Many people complain to continue this system.Because I don't have any idea to complete it andif I can't do it, our company will not get benefit.
I don't have strength to be able to work in such an environment...I wanna be strong person to be able to confront in such the environment.

No comments: