Friday, September 7, 2007

Typhoon - Taifun

Typhoon is going to be close to Tokyo. It seems a big typhoon,But it isn't close to my home town.We have only rain. We don't have big disaster.
I think we have many disaster in Japan.For example,,,,Typhoon, earthquake(this often occurs!!!)..Recently it is very hot. We had 40degrees in this summer.I think this is caused by global warming...


In Japan, there is funny legend.Earthquake, thunder, fire and father.This sentence means scary thing's rank :D Do you undersatnd??The most scary is Earthquake. because we don't know when it occurs.The nextscary is thunder, the next is fire.And the last is father!

Don't you think this legend is funny?? Although we have many scary things, No.4 is father!!!It's soooo funny for me :D

My scary rank is...
1. Earthquake
2. Fire
3. Car accident
4. ghost or insect.

How about you??

1 comment:

necrotech said...

The typhoon actually hit me! :O

...but while I was sleeping safely inside the house and in a warm bed. :D

When I woke up, everything was over already! *hahaha*

(up to now, I'm safe In Japan! *lol*)