Wednesday, September 12, 2007

One Month....

Today of 1 month ago, I went to Narita to go to Germany next day.I was very excited the day, 1 month from then....Too early.I wanna go there again....While I am thinking so, I work today, too.
I often think that time is very precious.So I have to spend not to regret.I'm already 24 years old now. I have to make my life plan.

By the way, I decided to write a few sentences in German, everyday.
Heute habe ich Kopfschmerzen.Und Ich fühle mich schwindelig.Aber ich will zur Buchhandlung gehen,weil ich Harry Potter 7 auf Englisch suchen möchte..Ich weiss nicht, ob ich kann es lesen.Aber ich möchte es lesen!!

If I don't need to overwork, I will go to bookstore :D

1 comment:

Tina said...

Ich hoffe es geht dir besser. And you know what?! I am 27, and i did not have a life plan. Why? You can make one, but the situation changed. But i have a list of things i wanna to. Do you know what i mean?