Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Business Trip

Tomorrow, I will have to go to Tokyo for business trip with my boss.
Actually I don't wanna go.I wish it were just trip.

And Saturday and Sunday, I will take part in some class in Tokyo.
The class is to get a license of English teacher in elementary school.

If I could get a English teacher license, I wanna go abroad before I teach English for child.
I wanna re-study my English.
And I wanna study German, too....

Yesterday, I chatted with my friend's mother.
She only speaks German, so we chatted in German.
But it took many many time to understand her German and to write German for me.
It was very shocking for me.
I study German, but it's not enough.
I have to study much harder.

2 comments:

nordwolke said...

Have fun on your trip. And don't be shocked. Just studying a foreign language is not the most important thing. Practising the language (like you do while chatting) is much more important.

chihiro said...

@beadexplorer
Thank you for your comment.
But it was terrible trip, acutually.
I will write the detail on my weblog as soon as possible.