Saturday, February 2, 2008

Chocolate :)

Today I bought some funny and cute chocolates for the valentine day :)
I don't know the detail how to spend the day in other countries.
In Japan, women or girls usually give some chocolates to her boyfriend, colleagues, brother, father, and so on.
That is to say, women or girls gives them to only boys and men.
But recently there are many cute and funny chocolates. So they buy for themselves or exchange chocolates during women.

I found some so funny chocolates on the shopping center.
I will send them for my friends who live in Germany.
I wanna show their photos, but I want them to be surprised.So I can't upload them yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In middle european countries, a men gives flovers to his wife or girlfriend. It's a strong sign that you love a women so you don't give flovers to someone else like your co-workers or your boss.

And its more common to give red roses and not chocolate or something else.

ps: if you forget to buy flovers for your women, you are in deep trouble ;-)

nordwolke said...

@Schaga:
Maybe you are in trouble if you are together with a very young woman or girl!
I am turning 28 soon and a couple of years ago, no one spoke about Valentine's Day in Germany at all. I still won't accept that celebration because I think we have enough feasts and that feast doesn't belong here ... Stores have just adopted it for profit reasons!