Friday, February 1, 2008

Geschenk


Today I got a present from beadexplorer.
Postcards, comic(Simpsons), and sweet :)
Thank you soooooooooooooo much!!

When I came home with tired,
this present was put on my room.
What a happy day!!
The end of day is happy, all day is happy :P

The comic(cartoon) is written in German.
So I can study German by this!

And I like Postcards so much. I have some postcards that have been sent from my friends. I am hanging them on the wall in my room.
I like watching them!
So I will hang them on the wall, too.

Again, thank you so much. And I will send something next time!
So if you have somethign you want, please tell me:)

3 comments:

nordwolke said...

I am glad you like all the things! :)))

chihiro said...

>beadexplorer
Veilen Dank!!
Ich freue mich sehr!!
I will send a chocolate I bought today! It's so funny chocolate!!
But please remember that you don't need to reply!!

nordwolke said...

Oh, I love chocolate!!! I will surely reply within the next few weeks but I don't know when! You will have to be patient. :)