Monday, February 25, 2008

Windy day

Yesterday, no , today I went back to home.
Actually, I would be home on 22:30 on Sunday. But it was strong windy day yesterday in Tokyo.
Many trains were delay and stopped.
So when I got to home, it was 0:30....
It was very tired, so I didn't wanna go to work today.
But I have many things to do today...

On Thursday and Friday, I went to some company. And we had some meetings.
Then it was very sunny day in Tokyo.
On Saturday and Sunday, it was just trip for me.
I had something happy things there.
I checked into hotel. then women in reception said.
"I'm so sorry. We have many guest today. Could I change your room into upgrade room?? Of course you don't need to pay extra money."
I said, "Oh, really?? Of course, it's ok ."
Don't you think it is lucky to stay at upgrade room without paying extra money??

And on Saturday, a parcel from Germany arrived to my house.
I have been waiting it for long time.
Usually, it takes about 5days to arrive the parcel from Germany.
But my friends sent it to me about 1month ago.
I'm worried about it. Maybe it was missing??
So I was very glad to get it.
I show some pics :)

Notebook, sticker, puzzle, armband,
photo album with my friend's family,
birthday card etc....
I was very happy :)
Thank you sooooooooooooooo much , my sister :)

4 comments:

nordwolke said...

Great that you were able to stay in an upgrade room!!!
Foreign deliveries are taking quite long currently. :(

chihiro said...

@beadexplorer
Yes, weather was bad, but hotel was great for me :)
Oh, really??
I hope your parcel would arive soon!!
I can't wait!!

Anonymous said...

Hey cool :o)

chihiro said...

@red arrow
Haha, yes it's coo: :P
There are many gifts :)