Monday, February 4, 2008

Nothing Vain Time

There is nothing which doesn't have meaning in the life.
Nothing is vain time in the life.
Is this really sure??
It may be so in the long run.
But there are something to be able to do only when I am young age.
Working holiday is good example of this.
In U.K, under 25 years old persons can do Working holiday.
So, I can't already do this in England....
In Germany, people can do it till 30 years old.
So I can say that I have many time. Because I'm 25 years old yet.
But it would be better to do within younger.
Learning to German or something is better within younger.
And when I am back to Japan, if I were young , it would be easier to find the job.

Now my work is to research.
I can't imagine what I do tomorrow, next month, or next year.
It is very hard not to be able to see
the future.
The life is fun, because we don't know what will happen in the future. There are some people so.
The life is more like it.
That's true, I think.
But I want stability.

But if I do same thing every day,
I will say this.
"I want excitement".
Oh, what a selfish person I am.
Anyway, what I wanna say is want to change my now condition, work, environment.




2 comments:

nordwolke said...

I can understand you so much.

Ich verstehe Deine Gefühle sehr gut!!!

chihiro said...

>beadexplorer
I'm glad that you understand me!!
I have many troubles recently.
I am blue.
So I considered them which I wrote weblog yesterday.