Sunday, February 10, 2008

Short Bob

I went to a beauty parlor today. My hair was very long and I wanted to make my hair short Bob.
So I did.
I think, if women had long hair, they seem to look feminine.
So I wanted to be long hair, but I don't suit long hair, unfortunately.
But there are something easy if I have short hair.
For example, I can dry my hair soon.
When I went back from a beauty parlor, my mother said to me. "Haha, you just look like junior high school students!!"
What a rude!!
But she's true.
If people cut their hair, they look younger, I think.
But junior high school student...
I'm already 25 years old.

By the way, I have short bob now.
Speaking of bob.... Sponge Bob, haha.
I am matching with sponge Bob.

2 comments:

nordwolke said...

Sponge Bob is cool, but I can't imagine that you look like Sponge Bob!!! ;) I must wear short hair because my hair is so thin. I have always dreamed of having long hair ... Please show us a picture of your new hair style!

chihiro said...

@beadexplorer
Ok. When I take some photo, I'll show you :)
Haha, please don't laugh at me :P
It's just like junior high school students.