Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Beautiful Word.

"If you can imagine it, you can achieve it.
If you can dream it, you can become it."

Don't you think this word is beautiful??
I don't know who said this word, but this word is quoted on Japanese Manga.

There are many bad things and I often feel what unlucky person I am.
But at such the time, I remember this word.
So I am cheered up by this.


I have a lot of things to want to do, but I can't do them by various reasons.
But they're just excuses.
The reason I can't do it is not lack of my ability.
It's because I don't start it.
I should act what I want :)

2 comments:

nordwolke said...

I think that this one is a quote by William Arthur Ward. It is beautiful and you are right. We are just not courageous enough to implement our imaginations and dreams.

Uns fehlt oft einfach der Mut um unsere Vorstellungen und Träume umzusetzen!!!

chihiro said...

>beadexplorer
That's right. I searched it and it was William Arthur Ward's word.

I do my best that I can go to Germany!!