Friday, January 18, 2008

Bothering

I have a stomachache today. I don't know the why. I didn't eat either so many foods nor rotten foods last night....I took a medicine.Tomorrow is Saturday, but I have to work.So I hope I would get over this pain.

These days, I consider whether I go to Germany for 3months. Why is it for 3months?? Because if the staying periods in Germany are within 3months, I don't need any visa. Of course, a week is within 3months, but it is very short.
But the big problem is not to be able to get holidays for 3 months, maybe.So perhaps I need to quit my job to go to Germany for months. But if I quit my job, I would be able to go there more than 3months with another visa, for example, work visa or study visa.
Again, but if I quit my job, I don't have either income nor job when I come back to Japan..
So if I go there more than 3months, I had better work more and save the money more before I go there.But I wanna go there soon.

Do you understand my bothering?? It's a dilemma or trilemma!!The questions go round in a circle.It's a problem not to be able to find out the answer.It's just like a maze.

1 comment:

nordwolke said...

That's really a dilemma! :((( I hope you will find a solution soon!