Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tokyo

Today I had a meeting which was put off from yesterday to today.
Then I reported my research to my boss and discussed for 2 hours.
Maybe I may have to go to Tokyo for business trip at the middle of February.

I have been planning to go to Tokyo from 22th Feb to 24th Feb for months.
Thus, I may go to Tokyo over 2weeks.
The reason I go to Tokyo from 22th to 24th Feb is to get the license to teach English at elementary school.
In Japan, English is taught from junior high school, but the curriculum and system of education were changed.
English is to have to be taught at elementary school from 2011.
So I think the license will be more needed by the society.

I don't wanna teach just only grammar or idiom of English.
I wanna teach funniness or wonderfulness of English.
I think it's very wonderful to be able to communicate with people in all over the world.
So I wanna tell children the feelings such as fun, interesting and wonderful which are included in English.









No comments: