Monday, January 28, 2008

Sleepy

Why do people feel sleepy on Monday??
Or just only I feel so??
Especially, I feel sleepy after lunch.

Today, my meeting was put off on tomorrow.
So I had nothing to do today at my office.
Thus, I felt sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy (--:
Not to sleep, I wrote some sentences for my weblog.
If I move my hands and fingers to write something,
I don't feel sleepy.
I could be awake during work :)
Although I wrote them, I couldn't post to weblog.

So when I came back home, now I posted :)
I hope I won't feel sleepy...

--------------------
どうして人って月曜日はだるくて眠くなるんでしょうね??
それとももしかして私だけ??
特にお昼ご飯の後ね…。

今日、私の会議は、明日に延期されたんです。
上司の都合が合わなくて…
だからすごーく眠くて…
眠っちゃわないように、ブログのための文章を書いてたんだけど、
さすがに投稿は出来なかった。

だから帰ってきた今投稿してます。
明日は眠くならないといいなぁ。

2 comments:

nordwolke said...

Yes, I often feel sleepy at the beginning of the week, too. Guess it's because we spend the weekends different than weekdays. We go to be later on Friday and Saturday and sleep longer. But on Sunday we need to go to bed earlier and can't fall asleep so quickly. Thus we feel sleepy on Monday. That's how it is here ...

chihiro said...

>beadexplorer
That's true. People get used to easier life... That's the way it goes :(