Thursday, January 17, 2008

Study

Heute ist sehr sehr kalt in Japan.The lowest temperature of today is -11 degrees. So I have to make my car be warm before I ride on my car. But gasoline prices are very high recently.Which is better for me, cold or high cost??Whichever I choose, I may feel "cold". Hehe, do you understand??If I choose not to make my car be warm, my body feels cold.Otherwise, my wallet feelscold, because I have to pay for more gasoline.


Recently I have been studying English everyday after work. So I mean study at night. But I heard it is better to study English in the morning. I don't know the detail, but scientists say it.Since I heard it, I wanna study in the morning, but I can't do that.Why?? Because I can't wake up early in the morning. Esoecially winter.If it is summer, I may be able to do that, I think.But if I really can learn to speak English, I should do this.The best idea to do this is to sleep early. That's very easy, haha :D


But the language that I wanna really study is German than English.It's ok for me only to be able to speak it a little. At least to be able to communicate.Or when I can't understand the word of German, it's ok for me to be able to speak instead of it.
Should I study German in the morning, too??I haven't studied German at all, recently. I should do this.Woulud it be possible to study abroad keeping my work?? This is so not much, I think though.

3 comments:

nordwolke said...

People are different when it comes to learning. Some learn better in the morning, some in the afternoon, some in the evening. You just need to find out when the best time for YOU is to learn languages.

Ich helfe Dir gerne mit Deutsch! :) Viel Erfolg!

chihiro said...

>Beadexplorer
That's true :D
I think it's ok for me when I study. Maybe I will study in the evening during this winter :)

Darth Puma said...

Why do you want to learn the German language?

Warum willst Du unbedingt Deutsch lernen?