Saturday, January 19, 2008

Weblog

Although today is Saturday, I had to work as I wrote yesterday.But there are just two-thirds colleagues in the office, because most people took a holiday.But it is good for me. The reason is I could concentrate my task. Because it was very quiet around me.


By the way, I have 2 webblog.The one is here and another is only Japanese weblog http://ameblo.jp/chivonne-7.
But I feel it's not easy to continue both weblog recently. So I may mix them. I may write only this blog. But if I keep only this weblog, my japanese friends can't read this, because I write in English and German. Of course, they will be able to understand almost. But they prefer Japanese than English or German.So if I keep on only this weblog, I would write in Japanese and English (or German). But I don't know yet whether I mix my two weblog, actually.

Anyway, I will keep this weblog.

1 comment:

nordwolke said...

Please keep this weblog!!! :)