Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Disease

I had been suffering from some disease for long long time.
But I haven't noticed what disease is.
I don't know well, but my body was not good .
I can't explain my condition, but it was not bad and not good. It's like it.
But when I went to the hospital because of cold, the doctor found my disease out accidentally. My disease is Hashimoto's thyroiditis.
Do you know about it?? The details of this disease is here.
So I have to take a medicines everyday.
I'm not able to get over this disease. But if I am taking some medicines everyday, my body can be good condition.
Even if I don't take the medicines, I can't die. I only am bad condition.
But I hate to be bad condition, so I always have taken the medicines.


But recently I was very busy and I felt good, so I didn't go to the hospital.
And my medicines ran out about 1 month ago.

Then... I feel my body is too bad recently. Perhaps it might be from not taking the medicines, I thought.
I could go to work, but it's just a little hard for me.... Such a day continued.
Today, I called the hospital.
And I told that my medicines ran out and I can't go there for a while.
I asked her to send to me the medicines.
The staff of the hospital said to me,
"I will send them, but you have to come 1 month later. OK???"
I agreed with her.
I thought, even if my body doesn't feel bad, it's important to take medicines everyday.
The disease is getting worse in the place that I can't see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallo Chihiro,
it`s now more than 15 years that I take a pill each day in the morning half an hour before breakfast due to a thyroid disease. It belongs to my life, I never forget it. There are no side effects and I feel very well. Therefore I recommend you to take this medicin regularly, it will help you to feel much better.
And since you are eager to learn German here you find the translation: (und da du gern deutsch lernen möchtest, findest du hier die Übersetzung)
Es sind jetzt mehr als 15 Jahre, dass ich jeden Tag morgens eine halbe Stunde vor dem Frühstück eine Tablette nehme wegen einer Schilddrüsen-Erkrankung.Es gehört zu meinem Leben, ich vergesse es nie. Es gibt keine Nebenwirkungen und ich fühle mich sehr gut. Deshalb empfehle ich dir, diese Medizin regelmäßig zu nehmen, sie wird dir helfen, dich besser zu fühlen.
Herzliche Grüße aus Düsseldorf in Deutschland
von Edith

nordwolke said...

I am sorry to read that you are having problems with your thyroid gland!