Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I haven't written for long time. / Lange nicht geschrieben.

I haven't written this weblog for long long time. During this period, time goes by and it has been new year.It has past 16days since first day of this year.There were a lot of event in the end of 2007 and beginning of 2008.I went to hot spring in Hanamaki with my friends of university age and stayed there. We drank many alcohols. But I wasn't hangover the next day. It was very fun. Because we hadn't met for long time. We can meet only 1time in year. So we had a many topics to talk. I'm an only girl among my friends, but it's none of my business. And so are they. We drank and talked for long time.We'll be sure to go to hot spring this year :DThis is 29th 12 - 30th 12.


I also drank many alcohols with my friends of junior high school age. We also hadn't met for long long time. And we talked a various topics, but almost the topics are about junior high school age. I drank many alcohols until midnight, too. But I wasn't hangover the next day :) The next day, means 1st January, we went to eat Sushi and Karaoke. I hadn't known recently J-pop, because I hardly listen to J-pop. I often prefer to listen to western music. But I could spend very fun time:) This is 31th Dec - 1th Jan.

The next day, means 2th Jan, I stayed at my home and took a rest :)
And from 3rd Jan to 5th, I went to my grandparents' house. I met my grandparents , uncle, aunt, and my cousin. Again I drank many alcohols with them. Next day, I and cousin went to shopping :)


On the last day of my winter vacation, I stayed at my home and took the rest to be able to work better tomorrow.. That's all about my winter vacation. My target this year are traveling many countries and keep the diary on this weblog.Hehe, I have already been not able to do this.But I'll do my best.

5 comments:

nordwolke said...

I hope that I will read more from you here!!!
I guess it's normal that you drink more than usual in the chrismas and new year's period. Good that you did not have a hangover! :) I don't see a lot of my friends very often, either so I can understand that you are so much looking forward to your next meetings!

Darth Puma said...

Belated I wish you a happy new 2008!

chihiro said...

>Beadexplorer
haha, I do my best to read my diary everyday for you!!

>darth puma
Vielen Dank. Und ich wünsche deine gutes Jahr!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Chihiro :-)

Ich wünsche Dir auch ein schönes, erfolgreichen und gesundes neues Jahr :-)

viele liebe Grüße aus Deutschland

chihiro said...

>red arrow
Hi, lange nicht gesehen.
Und vielen Dank fuer dein Message :D